1. Hey there Guest: Just a heads up, Pokemon Showdown was recently compromised. If you use the same password for it and other services, we recommend that you change your password immediately to secure your account. You can read more about the incident here.
    Dismiss Notice

What Platinum Trophy are you Most Proud of?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by BurgyMcJubbers, Jul 7, 2016.

1. BurgyMcJubbers

BurgyMcJubbers I hate suits
    Retired Manager

Money:
    For PlayStation users out there, we are given the opportunity to earn a platinum trophy on a video game we might enjoy or had a lot of time to fully complete. So, as the title states, what platinum trophy are you most proud of?

My most proudest platinum trophy currently is from Metal Gear Solid 3 since it is the first game I've earned a platinum in.

CraigLand and Gamy like this.
  2. Jhon778

Jhon778 Lucid Dreamer

Money:
    Gravity Rush for the PS Vita.

It's my only Platinum but its also the only game I've ever gotten all the achievements/trophies for out of my 200+ game library of PS3/Vita/Steam/Mobile games.

It was fairly difficult as well, I'm currently pursuing a Platinum in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and a "Perfect Game" (all achievements in a Steam game) from Ty 1.

CraigLand likes this.
  3. BoTalksGames

BoTalksGames Sadie

Money:
    I have around 10, but probably half of those are story driven games like TWD and Life is Strange.

I'm probably most proud of Hotline Miami - It wasn't the most time consuming (that honor goes to Battlefront) but it was definitely the most difficult. I think it was the second game I ever got the platinum in (first being Sound Shapes)

4. Nixtusj27

Nixtusj27 Epic Randomness

Money:
    well i just got 10 of them and im guessing my Persona 4 Golden(Vita) was my most proud of it. it was worth it out to grind up every stuff i've ever been into and let it continuing during NG+ and to those bonding..pretty hard to know which one is the best choice quicker to level them up besides the fox's quest with fishing and everything..i'd say it was pretty intense to obtain every last one

Edit: oh! and of course 2&3 choice was the trilogies of Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper..pretty easy to make everything 100% one by one

#4 Nixtusj27, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  5. Bidoof

Bidoof Bidoof

Money:
    Red dead redemption. Was fun hunting for trophies unlike most games.

6. Dragon Lord

Dragon Lord Active Member

Money:
    I'm not really sure. I guess it would depend on what I base my decision off of.

If I'm going with the platinum that has the lowest completion rate, it would be the one for Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment.

If I'm basing it just off of which I enjoyed the most, then there'd be a lot of them. I could list nearly all of the 57 platinum trophies I have as the ones I had the most fun getting.

Once I get the platinum for Star Ocean: The Last Hope, that will be the one I'll be most proud of. Just because it's so hard to get, takes an average of about 500-700 hours, and not many people have it.

7. MelonCarty

MelonCarty 質コントロール

Money:
    Dark Souls.

I am one shy with Demon's Souls, but RNG hates me. Currently working on Super Robot Taisen Z3: Tengokuhen.

CraigLand likes this.
  8. RunningROFLdile

RunningROFLdile Active Member

Money:
    Probably WipEout HD Fury or Portal 2. Neither were the "funnest" to get for me but they were some of the hardest. Project Diva F 1 and 2's platinums were so boring and frustrating to me though that I actually gave up trophy hunting. Now I only get platinums if I REALLY like a game. A lot.

9. CraigLand

CraigLand Nintendo Switch

Money:
    I can't decide between Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2. Both were pretty hard. Once I can get the Platinum for Shadow of the Colossus, that one will be the one I am proudest of.

10. Bounty

Bounty Blasphemy!

Money:
    I have 10 currently in total under my arsenal, most not too challenging to get, but the one that I am most proud of is for Dishonored. The painful amounts of save scumming I had to do in order to go undetected in the entire game for the Shadow/Mostly Flesh And Steel/Clean Hands run was a pain.