1. Hey there Guest: Just a heads up, Pokemon Showdown was recently compromised. If you use the same password for it and other services, we recommend that you change your password immediately to secure your account. You can read more about the incident here.
    Dismiss Notice

REALM RPG v2.5

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Flare, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reshiramu

Reshiramu SSS-Quality Fluff Dragon

Money:
    Kobus smiled coyly as Jirachi demonstrated her ability of flight once more...although it seemed she was doing it unwittingly as suggested by her reacting to herself.

"Hm, maybe you're just excited." XP "Anywho, I will show you the important room real quick. Come along now~"

With Jirachi in tow, the Nargacuga left the dining room and walked a short distance down the hall, before entering a somewhat large and spacious room. There were a few tables and chairs along the edges of the room, as well as some shelves containing various things for children to utilize. In the center of the room was a large empty space with naught but a rug, lit by the sunlight coming in through a duo of large windows; perfect for children to play around by themselves or as a group. With a grand wave of his winged arm, Kobus presented to the starchild a room she will see quite commonly~

"Here, we have the Commons. Whenever you're not busy doing anything else, you will be spending your time here. This is also the place where would-be-parents get to meet you all, so you can always look forward to a new friendly face greeting you here." ^_^

2. Flare

Flare Site Manager
    Manager

Money:
    Meanwhile, in The Confickr Secret Base...

Another laser pierced through the floor where I was running. I'm at a terrain disadvantage here. I thought as I avoided the laser. He obviously knows this place better than I do, and since I can't use my x-ray vision or sonar, I can't gauge ahead. three more lasers pierced the floor below me. "Tch!" I grunted, sidestepping around the lasers. I can't even hear White Hat's boots. More lasers made swiss cheese out of the corridor I was in. He's getting rather trigger happy! I bobbed and dodged and flipped around a palisade of light, Judging from the position of the lasers, he has to be ahead of me, and if we take the angle and vector of the beams...do the math...

White Hat
    One of four Confickr Lieutenants. White Hat boasts an air of utmost sophistication and elegance, odd how he dresses in such bright colors, yet can't go out in the sun...

Stamina - 64/80
    Attack - 6
    Defense - 4
    Intel - 5
    Mind - 4
    Speed - 7

...he should be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.............there. I shot out an infrared laser out of finger. The beam pierced through the floor like paper. The eruption of lasers through the floor ceased. Heh, ace! Immediately another white laser came from behind me. "Oi!" I yelped, ducking and narrowly avoiding it. "Watch where you're aiming with that!" Owo He must've slowed down... I was coming up to a three way fork that led to the other corridors, Now's my chance. I caught a brief glimpse of White Hat flying through the fork, probably switching corridors. "Now I gotcha!" I exclaimed, giving chase and racing after him to the left.

I found myself racing down an identical corridor, with White Hat no where to be seen, though I could hear the flare of his boots above me. I glanced up just in time to receive a rocket propelled kick to the chin, I flew up and off the ground.

"Normally I'm not a fan of such tactics, but for you, I'll make an exception."
    "Fuppo!" I exclaimed, recovering and springing off of thin-air. I curled into a ball, extended the spines on my body, and attempted to slam into him, but with a smooth spin he evaded me. I unfurled and continued racing alongside him, both of us neck and neck, back to square one. I tossed a Lightning Spear at his shoes, but he leapt over the attack with a graceful spin.
    "Ethical Kick!" he exclaimed, his leg gleaming white as he smashed his leg into my face.
    I ducked the kick and blasted him away with a Pressure Punch, a blast of wind sending him slamming into the wall.
    "Hm!" He elegantly flipped and landed on his feet, now skating on the wall. He summoned a cube ahead of me, apparently hoping I'd run right into it.
    I easily leapfrogged over it and continued onward. "Heh, one of your men tried that trick on me before." I told him.
    "Oh I assure you what I'm about to do isn't a trick." he said, revealing a chain as he dashed right at me.
    What is he doing? I leapt over the chain and glanced behind me, He's trying to use the cube he summoned to snag me by his chain! I watched as he skated up the wall and to the ceiling, the rock cube trailing behind him. He circled around back to the ground and attempted to catch me with the chain again. I somersaulted over it and slashed it in half in response, or, I would've but the chain repeled my blade.
    "A valiant effort." he retorted as he quickly changed direction and skated in the opposite direction up the other wall.
    The chain singed me as it tagged my arm. "Ngh!" I slowed down and jumped over the chain again I watched as he circled around yet again above me. "Plasmic Globe!" I called out, causing a forcefield to conjure just a little bit ahead of him, the inside of the forcefield would light up like a plasma ball. White Hat leapt over the attack like some sort of figure skater. Gotcha... I performed a series of handsigns, "Doton Ninpo - Makibishi Scatter Bomb!" immediately all throughout the corridor earthen caltrops erupted from the ground.
    "Oh dear..." White Hat landed in the spikes, grimacing as his precious cashmere pant cuffs got shredded. "An impressive strategy, your royal highness, but-" he immediately spun around, the cube he summoned slamming into my back.
    This is gonna leave a mark... >w<;
    "You're not the only one capable of thinking on his feet you know." he said as he kicked my chest, the cube shattering upon impact.
    "Ngh!!" I grunted, the heat from his boots weren't exactly helping. I flew backwards from the kick and landed on my feet, my chest stinging somewhat from the heat. "That the best you got?" I said with a grin, dashing towards him.
    "Oh trust me your royal highness...I haven't even begun to take off my hat!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SBytZzsuUKUndaIOpT9VaRN-Z9ZKyhlKtxlLTZ_RK40/edit

Meanwhile, in Victoria...

"She bringsss up a good point Blazsser." Fang said. "We should ssstock up. Who knowsss how long we'll be in that cave."
    "Hm...yeah, you're right." he said with a nod. He made his way to a small well-kept shack. "Excuse me!"
    "Hm? Oh, hello sirs and madam. You three must be adventurers!" the shop keeper said with a smile.
    "Yeah!" ^.^ "How'd you know?"
    "Well, you three are the only ones not in uniform."
    "Oh...well, I guess so!" XD "We're looking to stock up on supplies before we go in."
    "A wise choice, my friend."
    "What do you have for us?"
    "Well we only carry the basic sundries. Everything else is reserved for the soldiers and miners here. Here's what we have."

"Oh, that's fine. Let's see..."
    "We'll want Angel Feather'sss. Just in cassse. They've helped me in the passst when I was travelling alone."
    "What do they do?"
    "They'll keep you alive should you fall in battle."
    "Oh. That sounds handy!" ^.^ he said, gathering an angel feather and a tonic. He paid the 800 Gold
    Fang bought 2 eye drops and 2 bandages and paid the man 600 Gold in exchange.
    "Sheesh, I'm already almost out of money..."
    "It'll ssstart that way. Much like life, being ssself sssufficient isss hard at firssst. But when you ssstart bringing in gold, it'll get easssier."
    "How did you ever afford to travel by yourself?"
    "Mercssenary work, sssmall and odd jobsss. Of course, when you're in a group, it'sss easssier to sssave money."
    "Yeah, I bet. What are you going to get, Fish Sticks?" Blazer asked.

Meanwhile, in Port Sycamore...

An elven waiter walked up to the two, "Hi, my name's Aolis, I'll be your server for today, welcome to Seaside Clam!" he said, handing the both of them a menu, "What can I get you two to drink?"

Meanwhile, in Jasper...

Astrid continued marching forward, the troops behind her marching steadily behind her. Quartz wouldn't be too far away, though they would have to go through some forest.
    A few of the soldiers behind them cheered their comrades on.
    "Good luck!" the captain called.
    "Travel safe!" an entrance guard said. "Come back to us in one piece, hear?"
    "Be on guard, anything could happen out there! another entrance guard said.
    "They should be fine, General Astrid will have their backs." The captain said.
    Astrid smirked, They act like they're going away to battle. Though, with what news I received, we might have to expect one. With the city of Jasper now at their backs, she sounded off with a cadence. "Around her hair she wore a yellow ribbon."
    "Around her hair she wore a yellow ribbon!" the troops repeated.
    "She wore it in the spring time, in the early month of May." Astrid sang.
    "She wore it in the spring time, in the early month of May!" the troops replied.
    "And if you asked her why the heck she wore it..."
    "And if you asked her why the heck she wore it!"
    "She’d say she wore it for her soldier who was far, far away."
    "She’d say she wore it for her soldier who was far, far away!"
    "Far away..."
    "Far away!"
    "Far away..."
    "Far away!"
    "She wore it for her soldier who was far, far away."
    "She wore it for her soldier who was far, far away!"

3. ArbiterSlayer

ArbiterSlayer A bird. I think...

Money:
    "Don't you worry then. I'll make sure nothing horrible like that happens again!" Victini declared to Pep. "It's what friends do!" Pep mentioned a cousin. "What's your cousin like? Are they really nice?" She asked.

Location? "Mapleburg!"

Meanwhile...

Jirachi nodded and followed along as Kobus lead her to this "most important" room. The fact it was important meant it must be big and grand. Following behind Kobus would mean the first thing Jirachi would see of the important room was a large rug with some children playing with building blocks on it. In the corners a few older kids were reading books, the books stole away her attention for a moment. Getting back on track to the room Jirachi looked up at the ceiling.

It might have been big for people like Kobus and the other kids but because Jirachi was smaller than most it appeared all the larger. "It's soo big!" Jirachi exclaimed mesmerized by the size and scope of the room to her.

Location? Archelibra.

Victini - level 5. 5 exp
    Conductor's Baton. atk and intel plus 1
    Ring leader hat. mind plus 2
    8095 gold
    3 potions
    Coloring book
    A lot of maplburg tea.

Melody - level 5. 2 exp
    Amazonian Armor. atl plus 2
    Glacinets. speed plus 1. 1 energy for ice attack
    7500 gold
    4 potions
    4 tonics
    2 antidotes

Diancie - level 4. 6 exp
    1100 gold
    3 potions
    3 High potions
    3 tonics
    2 High tonics

Aqua- level 1. 0 exp
    1000 gold
    3 potions

Jirachi - level 1. 0 exp
    1000 gold
    3 potions

4. TheGreatCookieLord

TheGreatCookieLord New Member

Money:
    Meanwhile near Port Sycamore...

The little riolu kept running near Gumdramon, panting a little after all of that running but not slowing down, really intentioned to get her bag back.
    "Do you know the streets of this town right?"
    She asked before earing some loud noises of pots being smashed followed by quick steps of someone else probably running, as she stops all of a sudden tugging on the digimon arm
    "Here this way! He's probably near"
    She yelled before running towards the alley on their right

5. MrChillaxer

MrChillaxer I dewottever I wan't!!

Money:
    [​IMG]
    60♥/▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

60♋/◉◉ ◉◉ ◉◉
    [​IMG]
    Lv.1 (0/3)
    Job: Cat Burglar
    Attack: ♥♥♥♥
    Defense: ♥♥
    Intelligence: -
    Mind: ♥♥
    Speed: 7♥
    Concealed Darts: Her hoodie has a mechanize shooter that allows her to send daggers out, basic attacks can be long ranged.
    Meowsmerize: Extends effect of charms from pepper, making infatuated victim have to be hit twice instead of once to snap out.
    [Items]: Gold - , Potion - , Map, Mitten's Letter, YarnBall(?)
    [Equip]: N/A

With victini eagerly taking the lead,Pepper cross the woods of mapleburge, walking along the forest trail next to a river of running water.

"Mhmm, like a few more than others. Have so many cousins it's hard to keep track sometimes. Christina was always the goodie two shoes though. Always having a warm and pleasant smile plastered on her face. I never let that front trick moi though, she's a rotten kitten down to the core."
    Her tail swaying walking on all fours near the edge of the river. Gossiping to victini made pepper feel better, even if she was just using the kid as a free guide.
    "She's a cleric at the church in solistica. At least Christina is doing something with her talents. Tsk all my cousins are long gone now. This kitty only one that hasn't left the nest."

[​IMG] Location: Verdancia; Arriving by boat to Port Sycamore
    100♥/▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

70♋/◉◉ ◉◉ ◉◉ ◉

[​IMG]
    Lv.1 (0/3)
    Job: N/A
    Attack: ★★★
    Defense: ★★
    Intelligence: ★★★
    Mind: ★★
    Speed: ★★★
    Lake Paddler: Speed increases by 2 stars while in bodies of water
    Over Flood: While in peril and Health 25% or lower, gain .5 damage with water attacks.
    [Items]: Gold 1000 , Potion 3 , Map

[​IMG]

60♥/▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
    90♋/◉◉ ◉◉ ◉◉ ◉◉ ◉

[​IMG]
    Lv.1 (0/3)

Job: Cleric
    Attack: -
    Intelligence: ★★★★
    Mind: ★★★★
    Speed: ★★★★
    Headphones: Bestows Spellbound at start of battle.
    Treasure Hunter Mode: Digivolves to Rabbitmon, an expert at exploring! Claws allow her to dig tunnels into solid rock effortlessly. Wears armor plates used for protecting against cave-ins. Safety helmet comes equipped with a spotlight.

[​IMG]
    80♥/▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

70♋/◉◉ ◉◉ ◉◉ ◉

[​IMG]
    Lv.1 (0/3)

Defense: 7★
    Intelligence: -
    Speed: ★★★

Rubber Body: Raises Electricity resistance by +1
    Assault Mode: Digivolves into Arresterdramon, being able to fly and send out barrages of punches with other various abilities.
    "Nope, I thought you did. Aren't you a local? I just arrived here from the ferry. Don't worry though, we'll get your belongings back!"
    He runs pass the alley way, skidding to a stop and turning around, seeing the riolu had stopped and pointed to an alley way.
    "Come back here thief!!!"
    Yelling at the top of his lunges as he rushes into the alley way.

[​IMG] Location: Aeon Empire Hyperion; Victoria
    70♥/▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇
    80♋/◉◉ ◉◉ ◉◉ ◉◉
    [​IMG]
    Lv.1 (0/3)
    Intelligence: ★★★★
    Speed: ★★★★
    Soak: Using water vapor in air, she can make basic attacks water element at expense of 1 mana.
    Menacing Jaws: Additional 10% chance of inflicting immobilized from any bites. Cost 1 mana.
    [Items]: Gold 700 , Potion 3 , Antidote, Smelling Salt, Map

Buys an antidote and a smelling salt. (G.1000 - 300 = G.700 )
    "Just covering our bases."

She folded her arms.
    "
    I can't imagine being a mercenary for some stranger's peaty needs. Not a very dignified job if you ask me."

6. ArbiterSlayer

ArbiterSlayer A bird. I think...

Money:
    Victini was shocked at Pep's statement about her cousin. She was more so confused as to why would she do that. "Your cousin can't be that bad. Family members are supposed to be really nice." Victini paused for a moment to think of an example.

"My big sister Melody is really nice. She's always there when I need help." She told Pep as the example. "See you got to be nice when talking about family."

Location? "Going north!"

Meanwhile...

"As I thought." Melody said looking at the ground in front of her.
    The stick...
    Yeah, it's still there...
    So we're lost.
    Yep...
    How are we suppose to get out of here then?
    I dunno. Just gotta think...
    Well maybe if all of us were thinking of a way out we'd already be out.
    Shut up! I was thinking the entire time. Why don't we just go in a straight line until we're out?

Right. Melody picked up the land mark stick to make sure it was still sturdy. I'll draw a line as we go to make sure we don't get turned around.
    Right? Don't tell me you knew this plan already?
    I'm you.
    Shut up...
    Just saying.
    Well it's annoying. Say something else.
    Guess I could update my go to response for you two.

It's good to come up with new phrases.
    Right right. I'll do it later. Gotta focus on walking.

Location? "Walking in a straight line. Probably southwards."

Victini - level 5. 5 exp
    Conductor's Baton. atk and intel plus 1
    Ring leader hat. mind plus 2
    8095 gold
    3 potions
    Coloring book
    A lot of maplburg tea.

Melody - level 5. 2 exp
    Amazonian Armor. atl plus 2
    Glacinets. speed plus 1. 1 energy for ice attack
    7500 gold
    4 potions
    4 tonics
    2 antidotes

Diancie - level 4. 6 exp
    1100 gold
    3 potions
    3 High potions
    3 tonics
    2 High tonics

Aqua- level 1. 0 exp
    1000 gold
    3 potions

Jirachi - level 1. 0 exp
    1000 gold
    3 potions

7. Reshiramu

Reshiramu SSS-Quality Fluff Dragon

Money:
    "But of course~ A big room for plenty of playing space for my dear children~ Now if you'll follow me...we've the next room to examine..."

Softly nudging Jirachi along, Kobus led her across the commons and into the adjacent room. There, she would find a somewhat smaller room, with a duo of round tables circled by chairs. Along one wall was a number of bookshelves filled with books, including those of educational value. On another wall were papers pinned to a board with various red letters and markings easily visible on top of whatever else was on said papers. On the far wall, behind a large desk...a blackboard.

"And this room here is our little slice of school for you all. Mr. Valentine will be teaching you in here, so you and the others will have the knowledge you need to excel in the outside world~"

Kobus then knelt down towards Jirachi again and spoke in a more discreet tone to her ear.

"And...so you know; Mr. Valentine might look scary like I did when we first met, but trust me when I say he's a wonderful fellow! No need to be afraid of him." XP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.